OUR CURRENT SERIES
messages in MAY AND JUNE
This Mother's Day we're starting our series by looking at how Christ entered the world in a particular family, with a specific mom who surrendered her family and life to the Lord's plans. Luke 1:26-38
PASS IT ON
Will Liao delivers the message on how and why God's family plan is for parents to pass on their spiritual heritage to their children.
In this special bilingual message, discover how God designed the family as the perfect vessel for discipleship in our homes and churches as we dig into Deuteronomy 6.
While our culture is quesitoning God's perfect design for marriage, often our own hearts are also struggling with how and why to follow His plan. Let's look into how God's design reveals our relationship with Jesus Christ and how we give Him glory in the everyday rhythm of our married life.
THE FATHER AND HIS SON
On Father's Day we put on display the unique and beautiful relationship between God the Father and God the Son. Our goal and application is what Jesus prayed in John 17:3 - to know the Father and His Son. Our text is John 5:19-40.
I'VE BEEN ADOPTED! [Now What?]
What does it mean to be in God's family? We often call each other brothers and sisters around here, but what are the amazing possibilities and responsibilities of being a church family? We turn to Hebrews 10 to find out.
OUR CURRENT SERIES
Spiritual Warfare and Freedom in Christ
1. Ask God to show you the true needs of the people around you.
2. Use your authority in Christ to bind the strong man.
3. Lead people to freedom in Jesus’ name.
4. Expect to be misunderstood.
5. Count it all joy.
6. Wait for the Lord.
7. Rejoice in His victory!
The Gospel's Triumph over Demonic Deception
1. When you desire to be used of the Lord, expect opposition
2. Trust God has already gone before you to prepare the way
3. Demonic opposition may take familiar forms
4. Confront obstacles with the tools God has given you
5. The gospel is best expressed in the combination of its demonstration and proclamation
Winning the Battle for Your Emotions
1. How do you respond to emotions?
b. uncontrolled expression
2. Emotional Honesty
Winning the Battle for Your Mind
1. be transformed by the renewing of your mind
2. prepare your mind for action
3. take every thought captive in obedience to Christ
4. turn to God. Bring it to God in prayer
Christian Dilemma - Winning Your Spiritual Battles
Truth #1: We have a new nature and we are now known as saints
Truth #2: We have a new nature but we still sin
Who am I, in Light of Who you Are?
But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved
Who do you say that I am?
1. A progressive knowing
2.The depth to which Christ wants us to know Him - Mount of transfiguration
3. Knowing Him changes everything
4. An unquenchable thirst to know Him more
Mark was about action vs teaching
1. When we set aside time for God in our personal devotions, in our family time, and as a church, God moves
2.Personal Interactions with Jesus resulting in Miracles
How to Live Under Extreme Pressure
1. You can’t control circumstances, but you can choose how you will respond
2. You can either permit evil to go unchecked or you can take a stand for what is right
3. Be courageous and act by faith
4. Trust that in due time, God sets everything right
Sir，We Wish To See Jesus!
1. Testimony of a missionary kid
2. Missions have always been done based upon how missionaries understand the Needs of the people and what they can give
3. Jesus’ Mission is to have the Heavenly Kingdom come on earth
4. The core of the mission is to let people see Jesus through our lives and services
One Course To Expand God's Kingdom (7) - “But God, Being Rich in Mercy”
1. What we desperately need but so difficult to give
2. “But God, being rich in mercy …” (Eph 2:1-5)
3. Know the richness of God’s mercy
4. Be a messenger of the richness of God’s mercy
1. The Innocuous Process that Created the Corinthian Problem
2. Jesus’ Model of True Power
3. God Reveals His Unique Path to Power
4. God’s Invitation for Us to Embrace Weakness
recent teaching series
2019 Q1/Q2 Archives
2018 Q4 Archives
Saved in Christ, we're also called to be His holy people who are set apart to shine for His glory. But what does holiness practically mean for our church in 2018?
JULY AUGUST 2018
God has amazing plans for our homes and His family the Church. From Mother's Day to Father's Day we looked at what it means to be in Christ's family, be surrendered to His designs, and for our houses to serve Him.
MAY JUNE 2018
MARCH APRIL 2018